RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Owner: LEON MARINO S.L.
Registered office: C / CRUZ ROJA no 2, 11380 – TARIFA (Spain)
Phone: 856 106 888
CATEGORY OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT LEON MARINO treats the following categories of data:
- Identifying information: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Economic, or financial, banking data. LEON MARINO treats the aforementioned data categories with the following purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services made through the website, as well as the billing and corresponding service.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value sector for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations. The personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services. The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In case the user provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting LEON MARINO from any responsibility in this regard.
DURATION LEON MARINO will keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines.
SECURITY MEASURES LEON MARINO and its assignees have taken all legally required measures for the protection of personal data; likewise, they have adopted all the technical devices at their disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by Web users.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA We inform you that certain data, within the framework of the current regulations or the contractual relationship that you maintain with LEON MARINO, can be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of LEON MARINO, when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- Insurance entities, when the specific mandatory insurance is requested.
- Other professionals in the field of diving and diving for the execution of contracted services.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA The legitimacy on the part of LEON MARINO to carry out the processing of the data of the users is the execution of the contract itself. Also, the legitimacy of the processing of your data is also the user’s consent, requested at the time of contracting the service.
RIGHTS OF USERS
You can send a letter to LEON MARINO to C / Cruz Roja no 2, 11380 – TARIFA (Spain), or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting, at any time and free of charge, attaching a photocopy of a valid identification document, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether MARINE LEON is treating personal data that concerns or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from MARINE LEON the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations is met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. LEON MARINO will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Address the Spanish Data Protection Agency when the interested party considers that LEON MARINO has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.